Who are we?
Cartwright Estate Liquidations, Inc., has been conducting estate and liquidation sales in the Jackson metro area since 1993. Sale sites have extended to Arkansas and Louisiana and all parts of Mississippi.
Past and continuing interests include
* Owning/Operating retail antique and consignment shops
* Conducting estate sales, moving sales, business liquidations
* Personal Property Appraisals for insurance or estates
Some of our Clients have been
* Trust departments
* Charitable organizations
* Presented interesting informative talks on antiques and collectibles to a
variety of civic organizations and clubs
* Participated in many Appraisal Fairs
* Assisting organizations to raise money by having a qualified appraiser advising
about the value of items and who wanted to know more about their treasures.
Why have a tag sale?
An estate or moving sale is the liquidation or conversion of personal belongings and household goods to cash. We use our expertise and experience to ensure the sale is performed professionally, quickly and with the maximum proceeds to the client. While we have an extensive customer base, we are the agent for the client, not the buyer.
Some of the reasons for a sale include
* Death of a loved one and the household is dismantled
* Changes residences
* Move to assisted living
* Leaving the area, the state or country
* Business closing
Qualified & Professional
Our staff members are qualified to price and appraise antiques and used furniture, china and porcelains, sterling and silver plate, rugs, crystal and glassware, linens and textiles, artwork (specializing in Mississippi art), books, jewelry, guns, gently used and vintage clothing, household goods, kitchens, garages and tools. We have other associates who can assist with specific types of items.
Getting the Word Out......
We have a loyal customer base of over 500 (and still growing) who attend our sales because we are reliable and consistent.
We send flyers by mail and e-mail, advertise in local newspapers and on www.estatesales.net.